View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #99 (permalink)
zman1910
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Audi S4
zman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond reputezman1910 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
As stated GTM Stepped up to the plate and made sure the customer was taken care of. GTM put money out on the line and is waiting for the customer to do the right thing. I am hoping GTM can claim the insurance on the damaged items.

To the friend or wife whoever you are. We understand your plight and the situation. however, your actions here were completely uncalled for and unwarranted. Vindictive action due to emotions is very immature and irresponsible. Next time you have a problem with a company I hope you have a cooler head and atleast a little patience.
No offense but I am very happy this came about on the forums. These people were out 8+ grand and to hear some of the words used on GTM's behalf....it's definitely gonna make someone angry....especially being in Guam and all bc to some extent it is true about what GTM said. GTM does have its loyal followers and they will back them up like there's no tomorrow....but that doesn't mean the OP's situation is false.