View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #85 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality View Post
There is some serious going on up in here... The GTM fanboi's really need to take a step back and let the OP speak for himself.

Technically, GTM hasn't done a thing until this person receives everything he paid for in New condition or receives a full refund.

And LOL@ "honestly this is a cry out for attention"... I would certainly hope so.. because if he hadn't spoken out.. he would still be out $8300 & have a pile of bent, dirty, used pipes...

Best of luck OP!
Shows how much you know...

I didnt mention the customer was taken care of before his friend posted the whole incident. Hence, why this is a cry for attention. If you watch the other videos from the guy who made the video you will see they are just kids (no offence) but mature ways of handling things like this dont always come from young people. He made a call to GTM and they sent him either a replacement or a new kit without receiving the old one back first. So yea this is a cry for attention but for the wrong reasons... There is no nutswinging going on here.... I am just taking things at face value and I actually made calls on the matter to get the full story... something most here dont even take the time to or even think to do! Wait for GTM's reply and it will explain a lot of the facts that the other side has left out of the story...
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054