Thread: About that....
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander117 View Post
Im sorry but I disagree. Im not hurting anyone and there arent assigned spots. I dont think Im being d1ck, we have lots of customers in an out of our site, and others have issues with being dinged. I mean if we had a full parking lot I wouldnt do it, really didnt see what I was hurting.
If you have an empty parking lot and are afraid of getting dinged, then park further away and no one will park next to you.

I'm sorry, but when you take two spots, you're implicitly declaring yourself to be special, and people will go out of their way to mess with your vehicle.

Either way, there's obviously been some number of complaints about it if your management is saying something.

Risking your job over the fear of a door ding?