View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

i guess stock for stock the 370z wins. However, the 370z is pretty much tuned to the max from factory, there isn't much more to squeeze out of the engine. The supra on the other hand, is pretty detuned. add 5k of whatever mods you want to each car, and the supra will run circles around the 370z.

and before people get all pissy about comparing modified cars, i'm not talking about 'mod the Z to equal the cost of some more expensive car thats stock. stock vs modded is a stupid comparison.

i guess my point here, really is, theres so much tuning potential in the supra, theres so much you can get out of the car. With the 370z, there really isn't unless you're dropping 15-20k on forced induction.

the supra does, however, have one of the ugliest interiors of any car. i'd still take one though.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote