View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #41 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

o and one more thing.... i have a friend that works at customs and as you would have it he has a 370z thats why we became friends he bought a overlay from me... anyways when i was asking him about my cf amuse kit he told me that they were going to open it most likely because it was huge... i asked are they going to break stuff? he said they were really careful with things they open i was like really? but you guys have to open so many packages? he laughed and said are you kidding me there are only like ten of us at customs how can you expect us to opens thousands of packages that arrive in guam? thats both air and sea..... i was like really? so how do you know which one to open or not he explained to me that they open really huge boxes and containers only reason being is just in case someone is tryna illegally ship anything illegal i e a car chassis from japan lol (i cant believe someone tried to do that?) i asked him so you guys dont check the usps mail? he said usually if its from states no.... we only check stuff that comes from foreign contries....reason being packages from states has already been checked how many times already so we usually trust the boxes unless we suspect something is not right.... so since destinys turbo kit came in several boxes in different times of shipment someone in customs was waiting specifically for destinys boxes opened them up grinded a lil here and there because they were bored and then packed it nicely.... idk if you guys saw the intercooler pic now that pic is just whoa.... metal shavings everywhere it makes me mad and i dont even own the kit

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***