View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 07:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
Kirei
Base Member

Drives: Nissan FairladyZ
Kirei is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnavone View Post
If you have concerns about ordering u should call GTM. I can tell u from my experience my kit was flawless.
clever video tho
You may have had a good experience. However this experience was the complete opposite.I will say The person from GTM did state that. No one would believe Joe's story because people know them and it would be Joe's word against his. Joe kept quiet. I for one don't like seeing people pushed around screwed over or bullied. I don't care who you are.No matter if you spend $300 or $8300.If your have sponsored vehicle with GTM stickers on it or not. Everyone should be treated with the same amount of respect and excellent customer care that Is so mentioned on the GTM site. There was a great lack of care, concern and respect. It is sad to say but only the posting on this site got the job done enough to get a phone call from GTM concerning this matter. Just so you know Joe still hasn't receive his undamaged parts. MARCH 5 a box just shipped out to him. Not priority like GTM promised him long ago. I got tired of people talking trash. All of whom have never even seen the conditions of the boxes nor the products shipped to Joe. Sadly this is not made up. Hopefully this will not happen again to anyone else. I have seen everything first hand. I know what I saw I witnessed him opening the boxes. His face went from excited to crushed. He waited so long and this is what he got. He even thought about having a friend help fix the parts because he didn't want to wait again. (but for $8300 one shouldn't have to get anything fix right out the box) Plus it took GTM way to long to even get the products to shipping. All who've seen the kit with their own eyes know it's not from shipping. So please stop trying to say that. Even GTM knows it's not from shipping.
It's been a long day. Goodnite all and have a good week
and if you got a good kit from gtm. Pat yourself on the back. Good for you. You're one of the lucky ones.

Last edited by Kirei; 03-09-2011 at 07:59 AM.