View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
BLM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Silver M6 sport
BLM will become famous soon enough
Default MUST READ for WELLS FARGO CUSTOMERS 3/9/11

Not sure if this happened to anyone else today BUT:

So I woke up this morning and like any other morning, I checked my email and I was greeted with a huge negative balance notifier from my lovely bank, WELLS FARGO. I called their customer service line and apparently got some sort of trainee who had no idea what the hell was going on. I had just ordered an ARK Exhaust from one of our esteemed vendors on the Board and was DOULE CHARGED. So I did the reasonable thing, I flipped out, called the vendor, threatening to smear their reputation on the Boards, cancel my order, call my attorney, etc (I'm Sicilian - temper temper). Of course after a closer look I noticed that in the last 2 days I was double charged for 4 other transactions (of much smaller amounts, hence why I didnt notice). I called WELLS FARGO again, got a different customer service rep, and she immediately told me they were having computer difficulties and all the pending double charges would be fixed and no overdraft fees would be applied.

Just a heads up for anyone else who uses this bank. If switching direct deposit from work wasn't such a bitch I'd be out like shout. Their CS is terrible.

Also, a HUGE public apology to FBNISSAN for flying off the handle (privately). They've provided me with nothing but great customer service and low prices. I should've known better

Also, with Wells Fargo, this is NOT the first time this has happened. Looks like i'll be going with TD or Chase.

Last edited by BLM; 03-09-2011 at 07:14 AM.
BLM is offline   Reply With Quote