View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 09:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Sorry, but I'm part of the NVB* Racing Club and I don't want any fake "sponsor" stickers for my fender roll call.
How 'bout they send me a check equivalent to the price of a banner sticker as reward for doing their advertising?
I think a $20-25 kick-back for buying a product that is $300+ and investing the time or added expense of installation and then sharing with the world how awesome it is so that more people buy their product deserves more than the opportunity to advertise for them even more.

Sh!t, I give my clients a bigger referral bonus for sending me one new client versus what Swift is offering me for conducting their internet marketing campaign.

*No Vinyl Bullsh!t
Here's an idea, you should just scale down your referral bonuses to just giving your clients a sticker and a pat on the back as you show them the way out the door. If it works for Swift, it should work for you too. LOL.