View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #33 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess I'll keep this old thread going... apologies.
I should be picking up the new plates in a week or so. If the mount is provided, I will not be allowing the dealer to install it. I really like TheDreamer look of the Stillen - thanks for posting! (from a fellow Texan trying not to attract attention) I will most likely go that route because, frankly, I just refuse to drill holes however small into my < month old car. However, that motorized one ENT-Z did here is freakin' awesome. I might just wait until first ticket and try that (and yes I'd be willing to cut up the chin spoiler more than drilling holes in the fender because (a) it's much less visible and (b) the ridiculous factor is off the charts).

Anyone else found creative methods of mounting their front plate to comply with dumb state legislature?

**EDIT**
Anyone know if the Zee Bracket for the 350Z is compatible with the front grill of the 370Z? See here. Thanks!

Last edited by JARblue; 03-10-2011 at 06:51 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote