View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #547 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoracer View Post
$3.69 now. Sam's Club. $3.79 everywhere else. One thing that got me and pretty sneeky of them to do this but at shell if you use your credit card or debit or any card it's 10 cents more per gallon. They have no signs anywhere saying it costs more if you use your credit card. And it was just blind luck that I even saw it. I was thinking wait a min shouldn't I have gotten a little more gas for that amount of money. Sure enough, I went and told the attendant hey this meter charged me more than the pump price and then they hit me and said it's more if you use your card. Uh don't you think you should put some signs up saying that.
I don't know if that's legal or not, but the station is doing that to offset the cost of paying the major credit card companies their fees. They typically spend thousands of dollars a month paying for fees so you can use those cards at the station.

They don't do that here in MN. You might want to check with your Attorney General website and see if that's an issue.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote