View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #75 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMFairlady21 View Post
danny

car looked amazing in person and the SC kit is pretty nice. Not bad on the install as well man... as a shop, you usually expect the worst when you see a self install FI kit.

Dave was cool as hell and i sent an invite to come back out with that RS4
Ya it wasnt the cleanest, but as soon as i put back the under try and clean up the bay it'll look fine. Definitly not bad considering how/when we did it in my garage.

Anyway - we'll be both be back soon. Really appreciate everything you did for me last minute!