View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
I was one of their "beta-testers" signed up like 2 years ago and got an email a year later from them. Tested it for a few months last year and it was decent. Got rid of some of the drive-by-wire lag and it "felt" like it pulled a little harder. Also it was a decent device for monitoring things (could read A/F from OBD2). However they never asked me to get on a dyno or anything like that so not sure where they are getting their numbers from.

After having the device for a few weeks I sent them some feedback etc.. and never heard from them again. After installing the SC I don't really have a use for it in the Z, so its going to go in the Cube.. That 1.8L needs all the help it can get.
I'm definitely interested in a tune that gets rid of the throttle lag, w/o tweaking the scaling on the throttle pedal. Does anyone know if the uprev tuners can do the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC Z View Post
Ive launched my car only 2 times since I got 3 weeks ago. Both times at 1500 the first one was a heck of a launch the second it just fell on its face. I think i let the clutch out too fast. Im going to try it couple hundred higher and easy on the clutch. How much abuse can the stock clutch take though?
the stock clutch can take plenty of abuse. I had about 100+ track launches on mine when I pulled it out. And I usually launch at 4000 to 4500 rpm. and for what it's worth it had about 26k miles on it when i pulled it out.

I still have that stock clutch too, sitting in storage. Jnaut (who did the install of my 2010 clutch and jwt flywheel) said it looked still pretty good. and it also drove pretty well when i replaced it.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote