View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #47 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by realneal370z View Post
To be fair, people can go on about value for money and how the fujimura is 'just 2 pipes' but is it?
Yes. It is two muffled tail pipes. Less than $200 worth of parts sold for over a grand.

Oh, and of course the priceless JDM mystique

Kenchan implied I'm too cheap to own the car, which is what I responded to (my PB&J comment ). My point is, if your gonna spend a thousand bucks, get more than 200 bucks worth of stuff for it.

If he likes it -- awesome. It's his money.

You guys really think that Rocket Dancer developed some sort of incredibly unique and awesome sound for those two exit pipes that cannot be duplicated for a penny less? Okay, spend away then

You will note I have never blasted anyone for selling useless crap like engine covers for hundreds of dollars -- that's artsy-fartsy bling that is pretty much worth whatever someone will pay.

Two fvcking exit pipes are not worth a thousand bucks, even if fvcking Hephaestus forged them in the fires of hell. Gimmie a break.