View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #34 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

it may be nothing but they may just be waiting for you to make any mistake, believe me I know.

Although I have not gotten pulled over in my 370Z, In the last 18 months I have gotten two tickets in my old 350Z:

65 in a 55
64 in a 55

Both were on packed highways in the morning as I was going to work. One cop followed me almost 12 MILES, got beside me and as soon as I was going barely faster than him, he hit the brakes, got behind me again and gave me a ticket for 64 in a 55 - the speed everyone was going. He was already mad about something when he asked me if I knew why he pulled me over and I said "well you followed me 10 miles" and he said "I know" walked away and wrote the ticket. I have no doubt it was the car that got his attention.

if a cop gets behind me now, I get over immediately and then get back over after they pass.

either they are going 55 and daring people to pass them, or they are going 90 and tailgating people who won't get out of their way.

cops are people too but they are too often jerks.

Last edited by SiXK; 06-23-2009 at 08:26 AM.
SiXK is offline   Reply With Quote