View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
cstr_Cali
Enthusiast Member

Drives: smoke grey
cstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond reputecstr_Cali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Does this steer you away a little?
You know what's funny? I find myself looking at the E92 335i, a car I had hard time liking because of the somewhat subdued nature in its responses, but looking at all the flashy rides on E90Post makes me want one again... and that car costs substantially more than the Z. So to answer your question; NO.

I told myself no car is worth spending as much as the Germans command, but you are still getting a lot of car for your money. That is despite the fact if you keep the car past warranty and crap may start to fail, despite the fact they're generally pretty pretentious automobiles that are more likely to get keyed than any other car you can buy. Sorry, I'm talking to myself..excuse me.
cstr_Cali is offline   Reply With Quote