View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
CFZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
CFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
its kind of fishy how CFZ is so full of swift information....always responding to swift related posts, and starting swift related posts...just saying
Hi

I apologize for bugging you once again.
I just wanted to let you know that we just launched a facebook page. It has come to my conclusion that a facebook is deemed useless without followers.
We decided that we should launch some kind of promotion on facebook soon, so I was wondering if you can maybe help with the 370Z community. It seems as though we are getting such a positive response from the Z community, I figured that the Z would be a good place for us to start.

We were thinking having the owners post up pictures of their Z on our FB wall. And maybe in a month we will choose the cleanest picture and send them a custom Swift decal up to 24” in length. We do not require them to stick it onto their vehicles or anything, it’s just something fun we could think of.

Let me know what you think.
Swift Springs | Facebook

We appreciate your help!
THANKS!

Best Regards,
Leonard
Tel: (909)923-9788
Fax: (909)923-9798

Swift Springs
1850 S. Carlos Ave
Ontario, California 91761
Swift Springs USA

__________________________________________________ _________
Hope this clears it up.

Last edited by CFZ; 03-08-2011 at 12:43 PM.
CFZ is offline   Reply With Quote