View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:34 AM   #29 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Hehe it reminds me of when we were selling my wife's Sunbird (more than happy to see that go I get a call from a local dealership saying they saw my add and they had someone who wanted to buy the car. I thought hey what the heck maybe it would be a quick sell and the dealer could make a little easy money too. So I set up a meeting to see the dealer and the guy offers me less than half of what I was asking for the car (which by the way was a lot cheaper than they were on the lot of course). I was furious that this guy had just wasted an hour of my time and felt like a sucker for thinking that a car sales man had anything but their intrest in mind and couldn't care less if they were wasting my time.

Be sure to unleash the fury if they mess with ya....