View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjthind View Post
Well I want to stay away form FI because I NEED drivability, reliability, hate turbo lag and want a high and fast revving engine. My uncle told the pro and cons of a FI and NA engine,then he said it my choice I chose NA. I was told by my friend that if I do all the stuff that I want to to do my engine (forgot to list light-weight flywheel) my engine will rev up and come down quicker and I would prefer natural power than FI any day and all any. Oh ya I want my life so f*ck FI.
there really arent any driveability or reliability issues with the FI's on our cars..

some have been driving around for a year + at 450whp or more without issues.

but to each their own. gl with the build. will be interestin to see.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote