View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:15 AM   #146 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

if they are keeping the vvel there is a few more modules that need to move other than the ecu, the two motors are the same but very different. but being a race team they might be throwing in a mocal and saying screw all the nissan BS (thats right i'm going there) that comes in our f'n cars, slap in some some 4000-9000 cams up the redline with stiffer springs say F the vvel throw in a 350z hr timing set and covers with the quad cam adjustable timing, a regular high ratio steering rack instead of the adjustable one, there's no way they are crazy enough to use the stock fuel system, throw the GOD DAMN factory transmission in the garbage in favor of a quaife sequential with a real 7.25inch twin disck race clutch and hydraulic throwout bearing, pitch the rear vlsd for a good 1.5 way, or gear type, rear adjusters instead of eccentrics on the suspension arms, replace all the rubber body, suspension, and subframe mounts with aluminum or urethane, brace the rear cover of the differential to the chassis mount a real underbody diffuser, a proper set of race headers and single exhaust, real adjustable link sway bars, raise the suspension pickup points, and a few other things off my wish list for a race car... but i doubt it would pass inspection. Should just race Rolex GT when done with grand am

Edit: damn got on a roll there
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote