View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
......oh, and the Central 20 side skirts are going on, too. From what 370ZTune told me, I'm the only one to purchase those side skirts in the US and also the same goes for the AbFlug rear bumper. The bumper is expected to arrive in California on the next container ship!

If I had spent as much money on my car as you have on yours, I'd have a GT-R, lol. It looks good though, sounds like Smurf version 6.0 is going to be even better. Now to go look those parts up and see what they look like.

Edit: I like the side skirts, but I'm not a big fan of the rear bumper. If you like it, that's all that matters. I personally like the Amuse kit.

Last edited by b1adesofcha0s; 03-07-2011 at 10:18 PM.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote