View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #71 (permalink)
sucasa
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sucasa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrat View Post
Just got my Official service agreement in the mail from Nissan yesterday. I got the Gold Prefered 8 year 120,000 mile warranty. I'm confused about a couple of things after reading the agreement. On the Roadside Assistance Coverage, is there a limit on how often you can use this? It doesn't go into any detail about this at all. I know with AAA I can only use it 4 times a year. Also in the back of the booklet it gives an address on where to send claims for Roadside assistance. Does this mean we have to pay for this up front and we get reimbursed?

Also Item 3 claims that Towing Coverage doesn't begin until the New Vehicle warranty expires. Does this mean we have no towing coverage in the first 3 years or am I just misunderstanding this?
@dirtrat,

Got my warranty cards and pamphlet too.
Regarding the frequency of use, I believe it's unlimited unless its expressed explicitly. So my take it, use it as often as you need to. You pay upfront show your receipts and Nissan will cover costs related per incident. This is standard w/ most extended warranty included CPO warranties.

In our car user manual, it states

TOWING COVERAGE
If your vehicle is inoperative due to the failure of a
warranted part, towing service to the nearest authorized
Nissan dealer is covered for 36 months or 36,000 miles,
whichever comes first.

---

You are good w/ the factory warranty. You extended warranty covers you further, includes rental, hotel, and etc.. reimbursements..

Last edited by sucasa; 03-07-2011 at 07:25 PM.
sucasa is offline   Reply With Quote