View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Svre46
Base Member

Drives: 15' GTR
Svre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
hrmm strange when i ran mine with silencers it was quiter than the stock exhaust lol.

but i didnt have HFC's.

cant imagine it being very loud

you sure those silencers are in the tips!
That is odd..with the silencers and my larger y pipe it sounds quieter than stock (but I do not have HFCs). The only time I thought the exhaust was remotely loud even without the silencers was when my mid pipe was vibrating on the braces underneath the car (caused quite a bit of cabin resonance and noise). I think the TopSpeed is one of the quieter and really rasp free sounding ones out there. It sounds super mean when you get on the gas. It’s very deep when just cruising and shifting at the lower rpm range. I have heard other exhausts and this was my favorite sounding.