View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nitex
Track Member

Drives: '13 GTI Stage 2 UNI
Nitex will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

GZ3, ill always know whats my good leg and whats not. But i should heal up fairly well.

Nikon, i may hit you up for the PT, but Seattle is a bit far for me, I am up north.

Chris, yeah i work at boeing, and its either a 5minute ride in the cold for easy access bike parking. Or a 20 minute walk in the cold, after parking a mile away from the factory. After this i guess ill be taking the walk option haha.

Gorpie ouch! Yeah it sucks, but im just glad to be past the pain. Thanks Scott and nismo shop. Ill be back buying stuff sooner than later haha.

Sun, i got the cast off and yes the annoying moon boot is in use. I only use it when i leave the house, and today was my first day back to work so im using it here. The rod does look like its in there well, and soon as my ankle is nice and set ill start slowly walking.

Xan, your correct i was not wearing my Sidi's - boots. I do wonder if they would have saved me though. As the inside of the boot is fairly soft. Most of the protection is on the heel side, and outside of the boot.

And finally Jordo, i got some oxy's but i stopped taking them few weeks ago. I had an ex GF get hooked and ruined over those things.

Thanks again everyone!