View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmlove View Post
Well, i was following up with this car from one year.

100% the car will have a Boxer engine with turbo that will develop 275+ hp

100% the car will be lower priced than the 370z (they mentioned it in the Reveling of the car at Geneva Motor show)

The production will start at the end of this year ( some countries will receive the car at the beginning of 2012)

There will be fancy version Which is the FT-86 G ( will include some carbon fiber parts perhaps same the above pics)

0-60 toyo-Baru claiming flat 5 seconds!!

well, i bet that all of the above info will be true and u will see them in the production car!!
The turbo remains unknown -- they had a G's concept with one, but nothing has been confirmed for production (unfortunately). I am hopeful they will, but it remains speculation.

Will definitely be on sale in 2012 in Europe, tho'.

Price is, last I heard, in the upper 20K's USD now, but that too has not been confirmed.