View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #1062 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC Racing View Post
Well damn, +1 to the entire forum. You guys got me. My entire argument is invalid.
damn you get offended easily. not good for someone wanting to spend time on the internet.

relax bro relax your heart is gonna burst!

but your entire arguement isnt invalid. but nor is it really valid.

Carb approval is a process that is quite involved. GTM does have alot of projects going so sure they could drop everything and get carb approval or perhaps also just divide their time with everything and have every project going. I think they are doing pretty good so far.

Are they screwing over thousands of potential customers, no. Do you feel like you are being screwed... yes. Can you just up and go buy another carb approved FI system? no. Does that mean they can laugh at you in your agony.. no.

basically its not right to come out and beat up on GTM because of this. They are in the end a business and need to take care of business first. If carb approval S/C's got them alot of business im sure they would have spent alot of time on it. But if they let their entire business tank to work on this, in the end as soon as they get CARB approval, they would have to file bankruptcy and then whats the point?

We as customers need to always be patient. I dont want any company to rush their products or development etc. When you see that, you see crappy products or products that are only partial to what they could have been.

Also, ever try picking up the phone, calling GTM and asking them whats up? i mean ya know, I understand that theres the forums, facebook, twitter, etc etc etc but calling people is still the most effective communication tool (other than meeting face to face)