View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #45 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue370tt View Post
They have only done ONE other 370 TT besides mine. Yes, they have done many other TTs, but you cant compare them to the 370 (even the 350 TT) because of the VVEL.

The 7AT got a bad name on this forum because ONE person, yes only ONE, put a SC on a very high mile 370, and blew their tranny. No one knows why REALLY, but we do know, if you put FI on any high mile car you most likely will have trouble.

Most people on this forum act like we are talking about trannys in the 60's or 70's and we are not. AT's have come along way since then and are minimally equal when applied correctly in a sports cars. Again, when done correctly, the days of slush boxs are over.

I have had many MT sports cars in my life and prefer the 7AT. I have FI on my car and most drivers (if not all) would struggle to keep up with my turbos when shifting in a 1/4 mile race. Even expert drivers would have trouble shifting as fast as my TUNED 7AT.

For the record, I have nothing against the 6MT. For me, the 7AT is faster for what I want to do.

Bingo ty. Dont let one persons misery make you think everyone hates the 7at. Some people have had issues with the manual tranny too. Doesnt mean either is trash. Heck every car company has issues. Every component has issues sometimes with their stuff.

I do like the 7at in the z's. But it just wasnt for me. I have an automatic car in my other car that i purchased as my dd.

Oh for the fools who are saying that true sports car = mt, im sorry i was not aware that the gtr.... Ferrari 458..... Veyron.... Are fake sports cars. My bad ill remember that next caffeine and octane so i can tell the owners and laugh at em