View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #44 (permalink)
Blue370tt
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan Juke
Blue370tt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
I speak to john alot and im well aware of his opinions on your car. As well as all the other TT cars they have done. All are easily respectable, perhaps you should also respect the others? I wouldnt be suprised at your car. im well aware of what it can do. People here arent saying that the 7at is junk etc etc. They are just mostly stating they prefer whatever it is they prefer. Its like the color of your car. Are you going to tell me that riding in a blue car is different? or better looking? nah its what you wanted. I wanted white. Good thing is, im paying for mine and your paying for yours so there isnt an issue.

And my opinion, if you read my entire post was that, all cars are good as long as the driver is happy with the choice they made? im happy with mine. your happy with yours. Some arent happy with theirs and will trade it.
They have only done ONE other 370 TT besides mine. Yes, they have done many other TTs, but you cant compare them to the 370 (even the 350 TT) because of the VVEL.

The 7AT got a bad name on this forum because ONE person, yes only ONE, put a SC on a very high mile 370, and blew their tranny. No one knows why REALLY, but we do know, if you put FI on any high mile car you most likely will have trouble.

Most people on this forum act like we are talking about trannys in the 60's or 70's and we are not. AT's have come along way since then and are minimally equal when applied correctly in a sports cars. Again, when done correctly, the days of slush boxs are over.

I have had many MT sports cars in my life and prefer the 7AT. I have FI on my car and most drivers (if not all) would struggle to keep up with my turbos when shifting in a 1/4 mile race. Even expert drivers would have trouble shifting as fast as my TUNED 7AT.

For the record, I have nothing against the 6MT. For me, the 7AT is faster for what I want to do.