View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #61 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
I bet if you check how many short blocks Nissan has replaced due to oil consumption you would be suprised... Talking to my service advisor he told me they have done 6-7 motors due to OC just last summer... and suprisingly a ton of AT's , but on here I have yet to see anyone have one fail...

On top of the trunk hatch, ecu whine, and road noise there is a lot going against it... but I bet OC hurts it badly
What is the trunk hatch issue? Is it supposed to open automatically when you push that button underneath just once? I have to push it once, then push it again and hold it, and then lift the hatch while holding the button to open it. I just thought it was a stupid way to have to open the hatch.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote