View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #40 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

OK here goes. I feel the need to be abused by 6mt people. My last high horsepower sports car was a 69 350 4 speed vette with a supercharger. Can you say stump puller? It was great fun to drop the hammer at 6000rpm and smoke the tires to the chord. But what sucked was driving through cities stop light to stop light. And would you believe that my clutch gave up? How did that happen? When I was at the the dealer looking at my car I wasn't interested in an at. But those paddle shifters drew me in. I love the 7at. I can drive in auto in cities and man. when I want to go through the gears, all 7 of them. I'm having great fun with my car and that is what matters. Get out and enjoy your car with whatever trans you have. I have no regrets.