View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott @ RA View Post
Yes, even extended use at THOSE desired power levels you should not ever need any sort of differential cooler, unless you are going to do like some sort of 12 or 24 hour endurance race (and even then it might not be needed)

Hey Equinox, I can make and sell you a manual transmission cooler kit....... or maybe even a brake fluid recirculater (cooler) as long as you are in the market for things like this... LOL Just kidding buddy (you know I'm just giving you a hard time)

Well....... Ummm sorry about that. Maybe if I saw the parts I could write you up an instruction manual.

Good luck and if for some crazy reason you do decide to install this thing, I wish you luck with it.

I'll take a transmission cooler if your mom is still wanting to get a ride in a nismo. I'll have to gusset the tire trailer tow bar though, only has a max rating of 500 lbs.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote