View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOX View Post
How man of you have a conversation that goes something like this:

Curious onlooker: "yo man that your car? Oh this thing is tight. I love these, my homeboy back in Georgia had one of these."

You: "yeah, I love it"

Curious: "yo man id kill to have one, they are my fav. I thought about getting one... Blah blah blah"

Yo: "yes, thanks, yes, ok"

Curious: "well good talking to you. Love your 350"

AND STOP

I don't mistaken my car on the slightest for a 350. But many many times vie had people think it was one. Sometimes I correct them, others I ignore out of simpathy.

Do you get this as well?

Why do I have the feeling the standard non-enthusiast finds this car to be just a newer version of the 350? Granted it's a progression of the Z but I don't feel I can compare my car to a 300 or a 270 so why the 350?
perhaps some of that is for some reason you feel your better than a 350z?

just remember, if it werent for the success of the "comeback" 350z there would be no 370z.

Gotta respect them. There are a ton of modified 350's out there that could whoop up on 90% of the cars on this forum if not more.

Just correct em. most people like the cars and respect them and thats why they are giving you props.. They dont know its a 370z most of the time. And some people, believe it or not, just know the "general shape" of cars and like em. Ive had many people who say they love my car but then couldnt point out a 350 vs a 370z in a lot.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote