View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #5371 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Good to see everyone today!

Dan, thanks for being such a good sport today at the range for sticking it out even though it all got effed up in the end. We'll have to go again soon, your lane and ammo will be on me!

Amar and Shahid, you guys both shot very well for your first time! Great to shoot with you guys and hope to do it again very soon.

Oh, and I think I might want to get w P2000 now... That gun was nice!
Yeah today was fun. I think I've met most of the Mid-A crew now at least once.

Dan, it sucks that you had to leave empty handed. It turns out the guy that we talked to in the beginning was an idiot. We overheard some other guy working there telling a group of 5 that they could rotate in and out of the room with up to 4 people standing at the lane at any time. Oh well, at least we know what to do for next time.

Thanks a lot to Steve and Amar for all your help at the range!

I ended up missing the 495 exit on my way home and got lost. The stupid GPS on my phone took me through DC and then eventually back to MD.

I hope to see everyone at the cruise next Saturday!