View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensnismo View Post
Where can I order a set if I decide thats the way I want to go.looking for a little exsta sound without going crazy.I guess they will fit a nismo.
I got mine from japanparts.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
Kenchan,

Can you please scan the install instructions/schematics and hit me with an email? I would greatly appreciate it, if doable.
For the fujimura? Very straightforward. Drive car up on ramps or raise the rear.
Disconnect the exhaust flanges, remove exhaust hangers from car (remove at the brackets from frame), drop the stock muffler, remove the black metal cover aft of the rear right tire, install the fujimura one at a time (you may need to use a couple of washers between the chassis floor and hanger brackets to align height. Connect the exhaust flanges, done. I don't think it came with instructions but you shouldn't need it.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote