Thread: Z1804's Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #95 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1804 View Post
Had to replace my rear tires last week after 6,000 miles and getting a flat on the way to work. I paid $350 for an alignment that did nothing to preserve the life of my tires. The shop pretty much told me that they were not responsible. I was at a a minimum of -2.5 degrees all around. That's been corrected so we'll see how long they last this time.

When I get back from vacation I hope to install sway bars and Motordyne ART Pipes.
That's sucks. What are you lowered on and do you have aftermarket alignment kit? Why $350 for an alignment? Is that including a corner balance or something?

As long as I get a year out of my tires I'll be fine with that. But that will be hard miles though.