Thread: No test drive.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the way you dress has anything to do with it. Ever watch the Mecum auto auctions and look at the way guys are dressed that are shelling out 100K for cars? Most good salesmen can tell if you are truly ready to buy, or if you are just window shopping. Apparently some of them got it wrong with some of the forum members here. When I was looking I went to dealerships and asked them what they had in stock. I knew the options I wanted and wasn't going to bend there, I was flexible with color, but I preferred yellow. The only colors I didn't want was silver and PG. I didn't even want to go on a test drive until I knew they had a car that we could work numbers on. I am pretty fortunate that I have a Carmax near me that sells new Nissans. I always go to them first to get a trade-in value and their price on a similar car. The other Nissan dealers around here love to beat them.