View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 07:17 PM   #47 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I didn't realize Pittsburgh was on the other side of the state till I looked it up on Google Maps.

Also, new $25k car + first RWD car + snow storm + 150 mile drive = going straight home and no time for detours. I've never heard of that place and I don't smoke so it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.

I did see the sign for Scranton, PA. I was so surprised that it was an actual town and not just some made up place from The Office. If I made a detour, that would have been it.
Yeah, PA snow is not fun in a Z. Just thought I'd throw the CI thing out there.

Funny re: comments about Scranton. No one from outside the area ever heard of the place until The Office came along. Their "on location shots" always have sunshine and palm trees in the background. Proof that they are NOT in Scranton!

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT
ProfessorDave is offline   Reply With Quote