View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
all valid points, that's just my view on it
definitely valid i think. I mean im responding to you right now on my iphone.. cus i wont take my laptop into the bathroom. Enjoy that thought! haha

but one thing I will say (agree)

whoever manages to capture the business and education side of this first should do well.

Originally i said apple should go very hard after all education book publishers to release ipad version of their books.

Kids wouldnt have to carry 60lb's every day. They wouldnt forget their book. They could take notes directly onto the books "page". with internal wi-fi or bluetooth antenna's per class rooms professors could disable itunes, browser, games etc and also disable books for tests or disable notes for open book tests.. or only show notes for no book tests!

plus, publishers could make the books slightly cheaper as digital as it would save them printing costs and it would be available to more students as it wouldnt be as expensive.

not just talking about highschool, or middle school but college. Only a few colleges have handed out ipads to new students.

Sigh if Apple went aggresively after this their profits woulda been so much higher.

For business though Blackberry may have an edge with their enterprise software. Their phones are already successfull for this and they could translate that into secure tablets. Unfortunately, the playbook seems pretty dull.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote