View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #24 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
and even if i did wouldnt be apple... 6 -8 months from now the ipad3 will be out and make you feel like you just bought a piece of ****..... then the ipad4 will do the same... and it doesnt run flash right?

i just feel apple gets you in this never ending buying cycle
that's on purpose. people drinking the Apple cool-aid feel almost obligated to get the newest hardware because Steve comes out and says "hey, you! you need this!!". tablet? i don't really have much use for one. i can see where business professionals could use it (i considered getting my CPA cousin one for christmas since i drew her name, till i found out how much they are). now, the Xoom tablet? maybe eventually, i wouldn't mind having one. i just don't see myself using it often. if i started doing more photography and had meetings with clients, it might be cool to have a tablet to look at photo's but i could just use my laptop for that right? to me, the tablet seems like the ultimate tool for people who are professional assistants to corporate big wigs that normally carry around a calculater clipboard to write on and have their blackberry within an arms length at all times. seems like it'd make their life more simple but that's about as far as it goes.