View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
havent really bought into the idea of a tablet yet... its a big smart phone that cant make calls... everyone has different needs but i have a desktop a droidX and a laptop....so for me it doesnt fit... i guess if i didnt have a laptop or was on the go maybe it would make more sense...but for my lifestlye its a waste

and even if i did wouldnt be apple... 6 -8 months from now the ipad3 will be out and make you feel like you just bought a piece of ****..... then the ipad4 will do the same... and it doesnt run flash right?

i just feel apple gets you in this never ending buying cycle
Apple does 1 year cycles, it can be annoying but all companies do it. Dell, HP, Nissan, Medical drugs, etc.
Apple has just made it become very 'flashy' in how they get up on a stage and do it, while others just release a product and let it speak for itself.

The flash argument is fair, but I visit all the same websites I do on my laptop/desktop as I do on my iPad and have no issues. Most places are now building websites to be viewed on iPad, mobile devices (android/iOS), desktop/laptop, etc. Companies have learned there is more than one way to view a website.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote