View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
370zFORme!!
Premium Member

Drives: 2012 6MT STiffy
370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all370zFORme!! is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
havent really bought into the idea of a tablet yet... its a big smart phone that cant make calls... everyone has different needs but i have a desktop a droidX and a laptop....so for me it doesnt fit... i guess if i didnt have a laptop or was on the go maybe it would make more sense...but for my lifestlye its a waste

and even if i did wouldnt be apple... 6 -8 months from now the ipad3 will be out and make you feel like you just bought a piece of ****..... then the ipad4 will do the same... and it doesnt run flash right?

i just feel apple gets you in this never ending buying cycle
Actually you can make calls with it on skype, better yet you can make video calls with it. There are also jailbroken apps that can make calls for free. But ya im assuming no flash again which imo is a huge fail!! The thing I hate about Apple is the whole yearly refresh thing. Always makes you think your products are obsolete just a year after you bought the latest and greatest. Like with retina display.. Why doesnt the new ipad have it? Because then they wouldnt have anything to release the Ipad3 with!
87' Honda Civic Hatchback: Kaput @ 288,000 miles, 90' Toyota Celica: Kaput @ 175,000 miles, 93' Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4: Kaput @ 138,000 miles, 06' Scion Tc: Traded in @ 64,000 miles, 10' Nissan 370z: Traded in @ 25,000 miles, 12' Subaru Impreza Sti: Current.
370zFORme!! is offline   Reply With Quote