View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #33 (permalink)
kenoverbey
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z
kenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond reputekenoverbey has a reputation beyond repute

I picked it up yesterday!! I've put about 100 miles on it. Coming out of a supercoupe t-bird into this high winding thing is gonna take some getting used too! All the complaints are true......can't see sh*t out of it, ungodly cabin noise, clutch release, etc....I haven't heard too much about the side mirrors being too big, they block more view than a damn dodge dakota mirror does
I don't care for the syncro/rev so I leave it off. I hate punching the VDC off every time too. I also found out the 25mm spacers are too wide for the back. They look good on the front. I'll be putting 15mm all around I guess.
The car looks awesome, and that 7500 redline is amazing! You have too drive this thing like Hayabusa! I'm also glad the rev limiter works,lol!! The exhaust note sounds good also. Did my first burnout at 50 miles so you know where I stand on the break in thing!
I'm scared to death I'm going to skin my Rays on a curb! It will take a while to figure out where all the corners on this thing are. I looke like a tard trying to back into a parking spot today because I couldn't see sh*t!

I still give it two thumbs up!
kenoverbey is offline   Reply With Quote