View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:09 PM   #37 (permalink)
Mr. Q
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 MB 370z
Mr. Q has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoray View Post
I haven't had soemthing like that happen, thank god. Here in Louisville, traffic accidents are pretty numerous, and it's come to the point where I will notice a drive to or from work WITHOUT one, which is sad.

I had a recent unique experience with someone driving a 350Z. He was acting really excited to be in his car, like a kid driving his parents' sports car for the first time, and asked me where I got my mods for my 350 lol. I simply answered with "Nissan" to which he remarked that he didn't know they did car mods. I don't know if I should chalk that up to young innocence, or foolish ignorance. I just chuckled and went along my way.
Since Isamu already revived and quoted this old post I'll add to it. Last night I stopped at a subway for a sandwich when one of the employees was taking a smoke break. He commented on how much he liked the car, what year was it and where I got the body kit. I told him it came like that from the factory and I walked inside. He later came in and told his coworker "dude did you check out his 350z it's sweet" I didn't want to sound like a snob so I didn't correct him.
Mr. Q is offline   Reply With Quote