Thread: Bye bye Inky :(
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:05 AM   #116 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
Yet ...

However ...

Funny thing is I think you are right where you need to be in life - I am a firm believer in loving what you do and who you work with because to me (and maybe this isn't true about everyone) you spend half your life at work. Just think, you sleep for 8 hours and that leaves 8 for work and 8 for play.

Some day all of it will come together for you and you'll be happy at work and have a great place to come home to. Oh, and you left out the part where you enjoy driving your Z from work to your apartment (that's part of the 8 for play).

Eh, I do things a bit different. I work weekends, 12 hour shifts. I pump iron and come home tired as hell and sleep 7 hours and do it all again. Off monday-thursday some weeks, monday-wed. other weeks.

I drive my G20 as a daily. I don't feel comfortable parking my Z at work, even though its in a good part of town and has security. Each carbon-fiber fender is over 2 grand after paint, not counting install. Not something I want dinged. I'm either in the car, or looking at it, if it's out of storage, lol.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 03-04-2011 at 12:07 AM.