View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 08:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

SUp DIGI

check out my DIY and youll see all the pics of removing the taillights.... its part of my rear foglamp install... it does suck donkey balls that i gotta do it all over again cuz i couldnt swap out my bulbs cuz they didnt come in the mail yet... but yah man i found your DIY on headlight removal helpful hopefully i can return the favor... btw... sound deading sounds like a great plan im thinking of doing this when i swap out my bulbs... id like to add... NISSAN is a JACKASS for designing the Z's like this... wat a pain in the *** to work on the BULBS!!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
This is a terrible procedure for changing signal/reverse bulbs. I don't get what Nissan was thinking other than to deter thieves from stealing the tail lights. If it takes this much effort to get to the bulbs, I might as well pull everything else apart to do sound deading and audio wiring work. O_o Goodness in this hot weather?! ahahh
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote