Thread: Bye bye Inky :(
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #113 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
Im 31...
and I was doing pretty good at 22, I was actually making about 45k a year... and cost of living was low where I was..

I am more accomplished NOW in the sense that Im doing something I am proud of, and enjoy. oh, and I have a Nismo lol

:edit: it's not about being less accomplished, its more about being less responsible... maybe... I had less worries back then..
I understand the less worries part. Sortof. However, when I was 22 I was broke, in college, and worried about how I was going to make rent. So we were in 2 different places.

When I am 31, I hope to have purchased or built a home, and found a place I want to settle down, and be about my business. Right now I live comfortably and want for nothing, but I don't have a home. I live in an appartment in a town I hate, but ironically work at a place I totally love and have an awesome boss. That really frustrates me to no end. I want a good environment AND a good work place.