View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
6 years of wanting a 350z followed by about 18 months of trying to decide if I should just spend the extra and go for the 370. All the while paying off over 50k in student loans.
Yup, pretty much the same waiting period here, then drove 15 km (fortunately close by) out of the city to try a relatively new dealership which I heard had a reputation for great customer service (Sherwood Nissan...which happens to be Canada's number one volume dealer 6 out of 6 years it's been in business...free plug BTW) instead of a closer dealership that I had dealt with for 12 years prior, and referred many people to. Happy I did. My 40th happened to be the first one that they brought in, and was the first one sold in the Edmonton area...I guess my timing was perfect on that one.