Thread: All together.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Year: 2009
Model: 370Z Touring
Color: Brilliant Silver w/ Black Leather
Odometer reading: 200 mi.
Purchase Date: June 9th, '09
1 Pro: Simply amazing car to own and drive.
  • Fast off the lot, a lot of car for less money.
  • Styling is to my taste.
  • Decent gas mileage.
  • People doing a double take when they see/hear the car.
1 Con (If any): Rear/side visibility like none other...
  • Road noise. Negligible because I have music!
  • Any mar on this car makes it a lot worse than some standard car... because it's a Z.
  • "I can't drive this anywhere, people are going to key it!"
  • "Goddamnit, that's the sixth time I've been revved at today!"
  • Oil temperatures. I drive normally and like a grandma yet it goes up to 230-240... it's insane, no car should ever do that unless you're pushing it.
Future Plans: Light performance mods, preferably within warranty. Maybe nismo intakes, and also considering test pipes or HFCs, due to the restrictive exhaust design of the Z. When time passes I'll also look into a completely new exhaust system. Other than that I wanted to look into AccessPORT or Unichip piggyback/ECU reflashing and mapping. If Nissan stops being such a whiny little child and admit to the oil overheat problem, then an oil cooler.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."

Last edited by 370Z Purist; 06-22-2009 at 03:03 AM. Reason: moar reesuns - admin spacing
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote