Thread: New 40th 370z
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgZ View Post
Bumper removal shouldn't be too difficult, but I didn't get the g3 intakes because I didn't want to cut my car.

I am looking around for a good exhaust as well, but finding the right one is quite hard for the 370z. The ones that give big power supposedly have a lot of drone, and the ones that don't drone give little power. Stillen is probably an exception, but i think they have fitment issues and I dont think the tips look all that great. Berk and HKS($$$$) looks much better, but Im not sure about the gains.
The cutting of a small plastic piece took about 15sec on each side with a dremel, no exaggerations. When you go to sell the car and put the stock intake back in, nobody will know because that piece gets covered up. It's well worth it.