View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
nuTinmuch
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PG 7AT 370Z
nuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the roughnuTinmuch is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to nuTinmuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince@R/T View Post
Hey Guys, Just wanted to do a quick introduction. We (R/T Tuning) just became a sponsor and are excited to support the 370z Community. One thing we are well known for is UPREV tuning, and is the reason I wanted to post specifically in this sub section. We are one of the most experienced and knowledgeable UPREV tuners in the US.

With UPREV constantly doing R&D on the 370's and consistently updating software, we here at R/T try and do our best to let you guys know whats going on as well as offer support. We are very well known in the 350z community for our customer service and UPREV tuning product support.

So guys feel free to ask me any technical questions as well as anything you may need and I will do my best to help you guys in anyway I can.

Thanks, Vince

"R/T Tuning is the tristate area's premier performance shop offering a total package tuning philosophy. From maintenance to service and installation to performance parts sales to UpRev tuning and performance alignments, we offer it all under one roof! We have years of experience with all aspects of Nissan performance tuning which insures that you get nothing but the best at R/T Tuning."
Oh damn! You guys are pretty close!

Hmmm...

Also, I think I've seen you on TST.