View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairlady-Z View Post
Hey everyone, i just recently had a chance to purchase a 370z gonna go with touring and sport package.

The thing is i want to her whats so great about it?

What you, the owners of Z love about it?

I originally wanted an Evo X but once i stepped in my friends Z, the cabin just made me fall in love. But the evoX i wanted to practicality and cheap mods. 4doors=more room also AWD for snow

one thing is though i dont have kids and i hate giving rides, snow is crazy in nyc sometimes so i dont know if this would help your answer.

some input from the nyc people would be good

For me i love luxury, but i love performance. So this car seems to be a good catch.
but is it really $$ to mod, ex simple stuff, intakes, cbe?

What are your inputs?sorry if thiis has been asked b4 please link it to me if it was.
Much appreciated!

my input is that you have waaay too many contradictions.... focus.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote